PIG-NE

Paranormal Investigation Group of New England is a CT-based group dedicated to the study of the paranormal, in particular ghosts & hauntings.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

[font=Verdana]An Amateur Paranormal Researcher's Questions[

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
actwellthypart

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: [font=Verdana]An Amateur Paranormal Researcher's Questions[   Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Hi! I've been interested in paranormal research for a few years now and thought it might be a good idea to try out a few things in my apartment. A tenant died in my building three years ago, and from what i've heard from my neighbors weird things have been occurring ever since then. These "occurrences" include the elevator jerking around, music being turned off, knocking on the ceilings, and weird smells coming from people's apartments. This smell has been described to me as rotting garbage; my roomates claim to have experienced this smell even though our apartment was spotless.
My question for you is: is it safe to investigate my own home? Safe meaning, if i attempt to get some EVPs or photograph orbs, will that disturb what i perceive to be the "positive and peaceful energy" of my apartment? Is there a specific way I should go about doing this?
I am eager to learn how to do this properly and can't wait to get some feedback.
Thank you in advance![center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[font=Verdana]An Amateur Paranormal Researcher's Questions[
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1